Funktronic Labs and Curve Digital are thrilled to announce that sci-fi adventure game Nova-111 is landing on the Wii U eShop this Thursday, September 24th.
The brain child of ex Q-Games developers Eddie Lee and Kalin, whose previous work included the PixelJunk series, Nova-111 has won a multitude of awards at PAX, SXSW and was named as a finalist at Indiecade 2014.
Nova-111 is a sci-fi themed adventure that lets you utilize both real-time decisions and turn-based strategy to fight enemies and solve puzzles. Pilot rescue vessel Nova through mysterious and alien planets, navigating mind-warping puzzles and engaging in strategic battles with bizarre astrobiological creatures. It’s all based in a twisted environment where the turn-based world and the real-time worlds have collided – can you fix space-time and rescue the 111 scientists lost in the aftermath of the Universe’s Greatest Science Experiment?
Nova-111 features include:
- Twisted mix of turn-based and real-time gameplay
- Abilities like TIME-STOP to cleverly avoid danger
- Strategic combat where brains beats brawn
- Collectible upgrades and modules for your ship
- Dynamic soundtrack suited to your play style
- Mind-warping puzzles…in space!
- SCIENCE – who doesn’t like scientific progress?
Nova-111 will be priced at £11.99/€14.99 with a 25% launch discount for the first two weeks of release.