Are you a fan of interactive fiction or collectible card combat games? Then Warlockâ€™s Bounty is the game for you. A brand new concept in gaming, Warlockâ€™s Bounty combines strategic magic card combat with an involving, story-driven gamebook experience, written by one of the leading authors in the gamebook genre.
Book 1 Â Â Revenge of the Sorcerer Â By Jonathan GreenÂ
You are a mighty wizard, once apprenticed to the sorcerer Corax Whiteraven, guardian of the landsÂ of Lloegyr. When Whiteravenâ€™s familiar appears out of the blue carrying an urgent message from itsÂ master, you embark upon a mission that will test your mettle and magical abilities to the full. ForÂ Lloegyrâ€™s guardian â€“ the greatest sorcerer of them all â€“ is in danger, and needs your help!
- Your choice affects how the story progresses.
- Novel approach to interactive storytelling focused on locations; your previous actions can change what happens at locations when you revisit them.
- Determine the outcome of magical duels using cards as opposed to rolling dice.
- Tailor your card deck to create the optimum spell and weapon combinations for the manyÂ battles ahead.
- Find and collect even more powerful weapons and spells throughout your adventure.
- Features fantastic fantasy artwork throughout and every card is illustrated in full colour.
- Studio produced music and sound effects.
- Play in bite-sized chunks; your progress is saved at every step so you can continue fromÂ exactly where you left off playing last.
Developed by Emil Bakalinov â€“ a highly experienced coder, life-long fan of interactive fiction andÂ magic card strategy games, and founder of Attic Squad Games.
Written byÂ Jonathan GreenÂ â€“ a veteran of the gamebook genre having penned numerous titles forÂ many popular franchises, including Fighting Fantasy, Doctor Who, Star Wars and Tin Man Gamesâ€™Â Gamebook Adventures.
website:Â Â www.atticsquad.com
twitter:Â Â www.twitter.com/WarlocksBounty